[Coco] The next issue of CoConutz! E-zine

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jun 8 20:32:12 EDT 2007

Mary, in addition to Steve's good idea of an automated submission
system, you also have permission to use any of the articles posted to
CoCo3.com for the newsletter.  However, not many have been posted
yet.  I remember the old famous TRS-80 CoCo site that had so many
articles you could never read them all, so I hoped to bring some of
that joy back with my new site features.  If anyone wants, they could
post to the site and then write to Mary with the article # if they
also want it to be included in an issue.

At 09:07 AM 6/8/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Mary,
>
>It time to talk about the next issue of the E-zine....
>
>In the creation of the last issue, there are a few things that we
>could to improve for better quality and speed up the production...
>    * The submission of the article should be in basic text, MS
> word, Word Perfect or PDF formats.  (All standard formats)
>    * We like to do a pull lines every page or two.  Please note any
> good pull lines with [ ] around the text.
>    * Listings should be submitted in basic text format only.
>    * All artwork and photos should be in the following formats:
> TIFF (preferred) PNG and GIF.  Because of the nature of the JPEG
> format, it should only be used in photos and never used when there
> is fine design or text.  Please include a caption for item
> submitted.  Please send artwork and photos in highest resolution
> possible. (We will down scale the image as needed.)  Please note in
> your article where listings, photos and images should placed.
>    * Include any copyright or source information.
>    * Include web links and other contact information.
>Please let me know if there is anything else that you can think of .
>
>Later on, I can put an article upload system on my website.  The
>person can create an article section and upload (and update) all the
>files needed.  The system will alert us by email to the creation and
>updates to an article. (Then all we need to do is download the stuff
>and work on it.)
>
>Let me know what you think
>
>Steve Bjork

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.