[Coco] The next issue of CoConutz! E-zine

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 14:05:44 EDT 2007

Hehe... Either way, I do believe you got your point across...

Brian

From: wdg3rd at comcast.net
> From: Steve Bjork <6809er at bjork-huffman.net>
> > Sorry, The message was sent to the coco group in error.  Please disregard.
> >
> > Steve
>
> Don't worry about it, Steve.  Sooner or later enough folks will learn to ignore
> the creature that calls itself Hex Star.  The Classic Computer Collectors
> mailing list was more patient than that person deserved and put up with months
> of wasted time and bandwidth from that file suck.

Oops.  Replied to the wrong message.  Thought I was still in the Hex Star / Ira Goldklang thread.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/