[Coco] GIME Question

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Jun 11 16:04:36 EDT 2007

Roger,

Just because the data outputs are hiZ doesn't mean the address bits
are off the buss. They are always present.

The Pro-Tector was designed to buffer the CPU, like a good design
would. Don't know how many times I have saved the CPU by not following
proper cart. slot rules.

I don't keep track of all of the loading rules in my head and family
types. Google them and I'm sure you will have enough to figure out if
it matters or not.

I only sugguested it, marginal data, or erratic operation is a hard
problem to track down.

Regards,

Mark