[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:19:44 EDT 2007

What do you mean he mentioned being astonished? Do you actively communicate
with him?

I apologize for calling him a her multiple times, the name threw me off and
I greatly apologize, that mistake is very embarrassing for me.

He didn't sound angry to me when I called him. I emailed him asking for a
copy of the dvd, I then thought that perhaps if I called him and talked to
him on the phone that he'd be able to get a better feeling of who I am and
how honest I am in my intentions and thus increase my chances of getting a
dvd set of the archive for the vintage computing community. That is why I
called him. :)

I posted on his forum asking about the eBay seller not to ask Ira who the
seller was but to try to get responses from other fellow community members
as I thought that that forum might be fairly active based on the websites
popularity, that doesn't actually seem to be the case though.

I and everyone else would love to get the files and dvds through Ira but
when Ira himself prevents us from being able to do so we have to seek out
alternative sources for the stuff and that's what I'm doing. I'm going
through all the possible sources whether it be from a person to person
transaction, a eBay transaction, or a internet download I don't care, I just
want to get ahold of the archive for the vintage computing community. :)