[Coco] Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)?

Aaron Brockbank aaron at ndwsfc.org.au
Fri Jun 8 11:08:08 EDT 2007

> Yes I have, and got no response via email. I then called Ira (the
> whois info appears to be his true info):

Generally it's required that you submit correct domain info. And that's the
way to earn his trust, call attention to and post his personal details.

> [snipped registrant info]

> and he blatently told me that he is still quite upset about that
> person taking his dvd set and turning around and selling his dvd set
> for a profit on ebay and as such was not willing to send me a copy of
> the dvd set.

Did you leave the word 'yet' off that sentence? He 'blatently' told you this?
I think he was more *upset* with the fact that you called him. Seriously, you
rang him up after posting a message on his local message board asking him -
well you keep referring to him as 'she' - the name of the ebay seller, so
that you could purchase a copy from them!?! He mentioned being astonished.

> As such would someone else be so kind as to send me a copy of the dvd
> set please? I am willing to pay up to $45 for the dvd set and can pay
> promptly via PayPal or any other online payment system, thanks! :)

I'll give you one thing, you certainly were brave ringing him up. Brave, and
very impatient. And that's the crux of the matter - the more impatiently you
'request', the less likely people are to acquiese to that request. I think
it's wiser to do as others have said here (and all the other forums you've
visited with this) and leave it for a while.

Please give Ira time to think about what he plans to do next. That's all he's
asking.