[Coco] The next issue of CoConutz! E-zine

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Fri Jun 8 10:07:33 EDT 2007

Hi Mary,

It time to talk about the next issue of the E-zine....

In the creation of the last issue, there are a few things that we
could to improve for better quality and speed up the production...
    * The submission of the article should be in basic text, MS word,
Word Perfect or PDF formats.  (All standard formats)
    * We like to do a pull lines every page or two.  Please note any
good pull lines with [ ] around the text.
    * Listings should be submitted in basic text format only.
    * All artwork and photos should be in the following formats: TIFF
(preferred) PNG and GIF.  Because of the nature of the JPEG format,
it should only be used in photos and never used when there is fine
design or text.  Please include a caption for item submitted.  Please
send artwork and photos in highest resolution possible. (We will down
scale the image as needed.)  Please note in your article where
listings, photos and images should placed.
    * Include any copyright or source information.
    * Include web links and other contact information.
Please let me know if there is anything else that you can think of .

Later on, I can put an article upload system on my website.  The
person can create an article section and upload (and update) all the
files needed.  The system will alert us by email to the creation and
updates to an article. (Then all we need to do is download the stuff
and work on it.)

Let me know what you think

Steve Bjork