[Coco] CoCoNutz! E-Zine is ready

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 11:21:06 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/7/2007 9:38:36 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
keeper63 at cox.net writes:

This is  beautiful - I loved looking through it, can't wait to read it!
It has a  great layout, the articles are well done, and it is fun to read
about in a  magazine format what others are doing with the CoCo today.

I did notice  on the CoCo3.com site that the Christmas 2005 issue link is
broken - I  downloaded the other issues to peruse them and found that the
link, when  accessed, takes you to the home page...

--  Andrew

I will ask Roger to fix that right away. Thanks for telling us  Andrew!

Enjoy

Mary