[Coco] XMAME/XMESS questions

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 23:07:21 EDT 2007

Manney,

Thank you for your response - that was indeed the problem I was having.
Any idea if there is a way to set this from the command line or from the
config file so this isn't the default? I assume it was set this way by
the developers so that it wouldn't get in the way of an arcase cabinet
setup, etc - but it is annoying for emulation of a computer.

Anyhow - thank you for the help!

-- Andrew