[Coco] [From:Jon Garber]Can anyone please send me the latest copy of Ira Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:21:10 EDT 2007

Hello, would someone please be so kind as to send me the latest copy of Ira
Goldklang's archive on dvd(s)? I'd be willing to pay up to $40 for the copy
and can pay promptly via PayPal or any other online payment system. Keep in
mind that I would use the dvd(s) not for myself but rather I'd put the
contents of the dvd(s) on my server for everyone to enjoy, so if anyone can
do this that'd be great for the whole vintage computing community... :)