[Coco] [From:Jon Garber]Hello

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 00:20:12 EDT 2007

Hello, my name is Jon Garber. I am 18 and am very much into vintage
computing. I myself collect macs and have a iMac, mac plus, mac se fdhd and
a mac se/30 with 128mb ram and all of which are fully working. In addition
all but the mac plus have Ethernet cards that work. In addition I am
actively collecting vintage files for the benefit of the vintage computing
community, for more information on my goal go to my archive's website at
http://vintage.tsfsc.com, to enjoy my up to date archive you will need to
connect to my kdx server at kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws. This looks like a great
community and I plan to help out whenever I can :).