[Coco] Rma/Rlink for Windows

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jun 3 16:35:41 EDT 2007

To Boisy and Tim,

Robert and I have had no luck so far in getting Rlink to run without
locking up Windows.  This is a command-line tool that should really
only be using stdlib calls for stdin/stdout/fileio.  I don't see any
other reason any other Win32 API routines should be needed, or why an
external Borland DLL is required.

RMA runs fine and generates object files that appear to be valid when
I've examined them using a hex editor.  You can see the F$Fork
references and other OS-9 calls embedded in the code.  Something in
Rlink is definately not Windows friendly and should be removed if possible.

--
Roger Taylor