[Coco] CoCo 3 FPGA?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Jul 31 14:13:31 EDT 2007

Hi Joe:

I agree that we should respect Gary's wishes not to
commercialize the CoCo-FPGA, but I do think an expansion
board would be a good idea.  I think a lot of people both
newbies and old-timers could benefit from "hacking" around
on a CoCo.

I think I need to look back through this thread to get a
better understanding of what is going on and what
shouldn't go on.

Jim