[Coco] Some OS9 Questions

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Tue Jul 31 09:45:11 EDT 2007

Either of these what you're looking for?

(if you can't find 'em online, I can Email 'em)

SD012A.PAK
Sysop
91/09/06 18:26:31
39,552
SCAN HARD FLOPPY DISK FILE FRAGMENTATION
SPEEDISK will scan a disk and give a status report of file and directory
fragmentation. It will also rearrange files and directories for more
efficient access.
-
UNFRAG.AR
Sysop
90/08/25 22:15:56
6,912
FILE DISK DEFRAGMENTER
Author: Bob van der Pool. This is a simple file defragmenter.

After thought ...... (but I'll still post this Email) .....

Briza have a look on the PCCCBBS data hard drive I gave you, both of these are
in the OS9 utils directory. (assuming you still have it working & haven't wiped
all the files)

stanblaz at netspace.net.au
www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)