[Coco] Katweasel and Happauge Video Cards users

Briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jul 29 05:36:11 EDT 2007

Hi Jim.

I have a Catweasel MK4 card I use to make backup copies of all my copy protected software relating to the coco.

What do you need to know about this Card Jim.

Also Tim Lindner also has a Catweasel Card. He would be the best person to ask about them.

What I know is that the lastest upgrade for the software to it will only run on  WindowsXp. Thats why I kept the original version of it I recieved with the CatWeasel card from AmigaOne in Germany.

laters

Briza