[Coco] Katweasel and Happauge Video Cards users

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Jul 27 10:48:24 EDT 2007

I have lost the list of Katweasel users who at one time
contacted me.  If you are using a Katweasel card, whether
it's for a CoCo or other older computer, please contact me
off list.  I am curious as to what version of Windows you
are using and any advice you may have about using the
card.

This is completely unrelated to the Katweasel or the CoCo,
but I noticed two people talking about Hauppauge video
cards.  I would like to talk to you off line about your
experiences with those cards.

Thanks!

Jim