[Coco] coco cnc - OT

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 19:39:19 EDT 2007

There is a full archive of this groups messages online here :  http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/

With that you can find the topic starter and review all the messages

mike delyea <mdelyea at gmail.com> wrote: Somebody on this list is using their coco for CNC machining, but for the
life of me I can't remember who.  I also immediately delete emails I've read
so I don't have a record of this persons posts.  If this person could
contact me off-list I'd appreciate it.  Email me at (I'm going to spell it
just in case) em-dee-ee-el-why-ee-eh @ gmail.com.  I think my email is
already included in the post so that might be closing the barn door after
the horses have bolted.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **