[Coco] All CoCoNuts - Read This!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jul 27 23:23:02 EDT 2007

Ok, guys... here's a true story.  Mary, would this make a cool
newsletter story?

2 years ago I moved from Louisiana to Texas to get closer to a
serious girlfriend.  We found me a rent place 2 miles from her house
and I lived there for 2 years.  I broke up with her over a year
ago.  The community she lives in is more/less owned by this old lady
who runs a pharmacy, owns a grocery store, owns lots of rent
property, and so forth.  The lady's name is Corrine Odom.

Some of you might remember 2 years ago I posted one of my cell phone
pictures to the CoCo Gallery.  It was a grocery store with a logo on
the front next to the big title.  The logo says, "COCO".  I kid you
not.  Huge circle with the word COCO in it.  I had no clue what it
meant.  I just remember on my first trip to the g.f.'s house I waited
down the road for a bit in the parking lot of a store and noticed the
logo and said, "how cool is this, I gotta get a picture for the guys
back home" (meaning us).  So I did.  Then I forgot about it.

Well, I always thought that was very wierd, being in the position I
am and taking my web site on the road with me, and my CoCo projects,
following me right into this community that I discovered a few weeks
ago is unofficially (to Corrine Odom, anyway) the "COCO"
community...  standing for <C>orrine <O>dom <C>orrine <O>dom
enterprise or something like that.

And... before I knew all of this, last month, I moved right INTO this
community from 2 miles down the road, closer to the school where my
kids go, and I am now renting from "COCO" herself!  So.. CoCo3.com is
actually under the roof of the COCO business owned by Corrine Odom.

Can you believe this?  It all happened out of coincidence, and she
doesn't have a clue I run CoCo3.com or have anything to do with a
CoCo, let alone know what a REAL COCO is!

How dare she!  :)  Do you think I should take over her business so we
can start having CoCo Fests in the grocery store?  or perhaps will
that old bag eventually take over MY business and slap her logo on my
web site?  :)

I though this was something we needed for humor since here lately
things have been touchy between everybody.  But, again, this is a
very true story, make no mistake.

--
Roger Taylor