[Coco] CoCo 3 FPGA?

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Jul 26 12:47:08 EDT 2007

Gary,

    This is fantastic.  I applaud your hard work and I really appreciate
your releasing the code under the terms of the GPL.  This ensures that
the entire CoCo community can contribute to the project and improve and
extend what you've done.  This also means that if you don't have the
motivation to implement (e.g.) hardware-level floppy controller logic,
somebody else can step in and do it.  And those of us interested in
adding Next-Gen capabilities to the CoCo will have a foundation to work
from.
    Now I'm really inspired to start saving my pennies for an FPGA
development board, and I have new motivation to learn some Verilog.
    Thanks, and congratulations!

JCE