[Coco] OT: Linux and such... (here's a cure)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Jul 25 13:29:58 EDT 2007

Roger,

So you want help from just CoCo users that **might** not have the best
solution or knowledge on the OT subject.

I never design by commitee, peers yes.

Seems to me you are making your own lists of CoCo OT users. That is
fine. My vote again, keep it off of here.

I would rather see little traffic of on topic posts rather than the
typical message after message of junk here.

Regards,

Mark