[Coco] OT: Linux and such... (here's a cure)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Jul 25 11:33:23 EDT 2007

Roger,

I know that Boisy unsub'd from the list due to all of the OTs and
other non relevant posting. I am just about ready to do the same.

As your explaination is grand for the big picture getting Linux
running or certain apps running is not the CoCo place. Granted there
are experts here but I vote, keep it off till it applies to the
CoCo(details). Go to the proper list and gain the proper information
needed. I haven't seen(not looking real hard) on one issue on the CoCo
side. The DEL key gets used the most on this list.

Maybe CoCo3.com is the best place for this non coco forums. ???

Regards,

Mark