[Coco] Fedora Core 6 on a M305CRV Gateway laptop

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Jul 24 17:00:57 EDT 2007

As a long time linux user and advocate I have no problem with
reading about a windows user setting up and using linux. However
this thread is WAY off topic on this list and before people start
complaining those involved may want to consider finding a way to take
it off list.

Frank

PS - this is neither a complaint nor request. Just a friendly heads
     up about what's going to be coming up soon