[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 39

Frederick D. Provoncha fredprov5 at usfamily.net
Mon Jul 23 22:57:26 EDT 2007

> Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:31:49 -0400
> From: "Paul Fitch" <pfitchjr at bellsouth.net>
> Subject: [Coco] OS9/6809 Multivue
> To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
>
> I have a question about Multivue.  Is there a way to tell multivue to keep
> all its .aif files in some other directory besides /dd?  I want to try it
> out, but I don't want a gabillion aif files lying all over the place.

Actually, you can put .aif files in whatever directory you want. Most of
mine are divided up between three directories: /dd/GAMES, /dd/APPS,
and /dd/UTILS. /dd is the root directory of my hard drive, aka /h0

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---