[Coco] TRS-80 Tandy Color Computer CoCo 3 RGB Video Cable

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 21:31:38 EDT 2007

Sorry, Derek, your "grrr" would be directed toward me, but I'd be more than
happy to send the cable to anyone who would be willing to reverse engineer
it, if possible.  Maybe Mark Marlett would be interested, but he might have
a similar cable he sells from Cloud-9.  Let me know if anyone would like to
borrow this cable for awhile.

-- Steve --