[Coco] CCASM for Linux - and remote desktop

Manny cocolist at invigorated.org
Sun Jul 22 16:45:45 EDT 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:
> Ok guys,
>
> I upgraded the Vino package on my Fedora system and the desktop sharing
> now works great.  I'm sitting at my Vista laptop with a window into my
> Linux desktop view.  Other than the graphics update speed, which could
> improve a little, I think this is the perfect solution to all of my past
> Windows/Linux porting problems.
>
> So pretty soon I'll probably have that Linux release of my CCASM cross
> assemler available for download.

Sweet. Glad to see that a VNC server / client was the right way to go
for you. Now you just need to setup a local FTP / Apache server to help
with the transfer of files. :)

Can't wait to see how CCASM works under Linux... Just as soon as I pull
my head out of the sand so I can resume my ASM studies. (That's if my
head wants to come out of the sand!)

-M.