[Coco] CoCo Tray - Was: Using Velcro to secure CoCo and MPI

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Jul 22 08:40:35 EDT 2007

Jim

Nice idea. An added thing might be to add some nylon tipped screws to the side boards and
lightly hold the two together. I would say that 1/4-20 screws with some form of nylon or any
plastic spacer on the end. I might have some extra delrin here that I could spin and tap 1/4-
20 and send them to you. You probably need only two or four at the most.

james

Oh in the other post about the type of wood the more I think about it "Coco"bolo would be an
excellent wood. Cocobolo for the Coco????