[Coco] Sniping: Was - Re: CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 05:19:20 EDT 2007

You said you were working on getting me banned...well please first read
these posts I made:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030933.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030934.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030935.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030937.html

Just think about it and I think you will see that this is all just one big
misunderstanding, there is no need for anyone to get suspended or banned.
People have just been making assumptions about me and my position in things
and blowing this all out of proportion. Please read my explanations so that
my posts can be put in their proper context. I really see now that I need to
make more posts context more clear so that they are read appropriately and
this does not continue to happen. Please, just read the posts...all that you
are assuming about me is untrue and is simply fed by people being alarmed by
their first determination of what my posts mean to them and their
announcement of that determination to the list. All anyone here can see and
know about me is what the few people on the list have been saying about me
in their complaints. But in fact those complaints have been made while the
posts were not read properly, were I given the ability to explain myself had
I known before things gotten out of control that my posts were misunderstood
this wouldn't have happened. My posts intentions were not clear and I
apologize for that. Please read those posts so that my posts can be put into
proper context, I am not a troll and I am not a copyright infringer. Read
those posts and you will be able to truly put my posts in their proper
context and everything will become clear. Again I apologize for my posts
intentions not being clear, I will do my best to work on that. I do not feel
that there is any grounds for suspensions or bannings for anyone here
because of the fact that this is infact one big misunderstanding. Please,
read the posts I made so that what I have said on this list can be put in
their proper context.... :(