[Coco] Sniping: Was - Re: CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 05:10:13 EDT 2007

On 7/21/07, Manny <cocolist at invigorated.org> wrote:

> I've said my piece and you've ignored it twice now. You are hopeless. No
> need to respond to me, as I won't give you the time of day. Your crap
> about being good for the community is outweighed by your lack of
> respect, decency, and regard for what anyone has said. You've replaced
> these good tendencies with pushiness, ignorance, childishness, and a
> lack of concern for other's wishes. All in the name of getting what you
> want. You aren't doing any good for this community. Your 'archive' is
> unwanted.

Please do not treat me with such hostility as this is unnessecary, there's
no need to add more flames to the fire (which should even be lit). Please
read these posts I've made:

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030933.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030934.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030935.html

http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/coco/2007-July/030937.html

and you'll see that this whole case is just one big misunderstanding, I
really wish people would just let me clarify on such issues so that this
would stop happening :(