[Coco] Sniping: Was - Re: CoCo Collection CD discontinued

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:25:30 EDT 2007

On 7/20/07, Manny <cocolist at invigorated.org> wrote:

> I'll sign up to be the first. :)
>
> It's hard to be civil when one ignores the whole point of your post. But
> what riled me up tonight was the blatant lack of concern for Roger's
> choice to refund his money and Roger's privacy by forwarding that Paypal
> receipt. What you've replied to, Jim,  was just a bit of a backlash
> started by that... Seriously, that last post could have been a whole lot
> uglier.

As I said I was not stating that I will disregard his wishes, I was simply
commenting on the legal aspect of this issue as was brought up by the person
who spoke about the matter before me. I like everyone else here hold respect
for him and will thus naturally obey any wishes he may have about stuff he
releases publicly.

As for the PayPal receipt violating privacy, it's a receipt for me, sending
it to the list technically violated my privacy. I sent it before a
explanation was sent to the list, now that everything has been explained IMO
it'd probably be a good idea to just put this whole idea to rest.... :)