[Coco] thingy finds an unencrypted network

Shain Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:54:58 EDT 2007

I've left mine on most of the time for a similar reason - for the sake
of sharing.  It's only a 'B' so nothing too speedy to slow my (mainly)
wired connection...  One of these days I'll look for a good freeware
app to monitor what external users are going to (although the ISP does
some of that), just in case ;)

sk