[Coco] Hex Star... here we go again.

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 22:01:34 EDT 2007

On 7/15/07, Rod Barnhart <rod.barnhart at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hex,
>
> There is no "single point of failure." I've begun collecting
> everything I can find, and I'm sure others have even more complete
> collections than I. If one of the main resources were to fail, there'd
> be at least a dozen of us willing to step in and help rebuild. You do
> not need to worry there.

I'm glad to hear you're confident in the communities ability to recover, the
true strength of the community will hopefully shine then when the time
comes. :) Again, I do NOT intend to replace any current archive at
all...read my mission statement on the server's website at
http://vintage.tsfsc.com for more info on what my goal is. :)