[Coco] Hex Star... here we go again.

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 21:55:29 EDT 2007

Hex,

There is no "single point of failure." I've begun collecting
everything I can find, and I'm sure others have even more complete
collections than I. If one of the main resources were to fail, there'd
be at least a dozen of us willing to step in and help rebuild. You do
not need to worry there.

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)