[Coco] [OT]Speaking for the children (of all ages)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Jul 15 16:27:39 EDT 2007

On Sunday 15 July 2007, Manny wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Greetings;
>>
>> I stumbled across this, a most interesting radio program today.
>>
>> <http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/current/audioonly/hrt_20070709.mp3
>>>

>> If he is correct, the medical profession is slowly killing the type 2
>> diabetics like me...
>
>The transcript of this was Slashdotted.
><http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/14/2257216>

Humm, more popular than I thought then.  I had no trouble listening to it
though, which takes far more bandwidth.

I saved it here since FF was still sitting on it, its 40k, can the server
handle an inline inclusion that big Dennis?  How many out there on dialups
would let a contract on me?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)