[Coco] Interesting article on text adventrues.

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 00:14:36 EDT 2007

Very good article, thans for posting the link Jim!.

Won't say it brings back a lot of memories as I still play many of the
'text' based games noted in there. I thought for a moment I might see Rogue
thrown in there but perhaps the fact that it was not really interactive
fiction prescribed it from being taken as a 'text' adventure.

Just this past week I was showing a colleague at work the Mocha on-line CoCo
emulator and tried it with Infocom's Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy. My
friend was 'blown' away by the nature of the game, even though he's an old
timer and had a Commodore 64 once.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-