[Coco] KNOCK IT OFF!

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:44:58 EDT 2007

On 7/14/07, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hear, hear.
> I'm with Jim on t his. I too, am tired of this BS.
>
> I vote for banning Hex Star off this list.

Banning me?? for what? I'm not doing anything except trying to give back to
the community...yes the Ira dvd deal was a bit controversial but besides
that I'm not doing anything wrong. There hardly is any reason to ban me. I
am not trying to troll and do not understand why people are stating such
when that is most definetly not the truth, some people on here dislike me
because of the Ira issue and my eagerness to host other projects mentioned
here but one must understand that this is NOT an attempt to troll, rather
this is eagerness to help out the community. I do not like it anymore then
you guys do that people are picking on me and I am doing my best to ignore
those select few people.