[Coco] MPI (Gene Heskett)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 11:33:10 EDT 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007, Willard Goosey wrote:
>>Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 04:35:01 -0400
>>From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
>>
>>Again, I don't think that will be effected.  I've had a hardware
>>clock,
>
>I didn't really see how it would, either.  But this thread reminded me
>that I had a question about it, so I took the opportunity to run it by
>an expert.
>
>Willard

Well, now Willard, I think you know the definition of an expert as well as I,
and its anybody carrying a briefcase that's more than 50 miles from home. :)

Down in in your neck of the woods, anyplace is 50 miles from home, so all you
need is the briefcase...  Ever made the trek to Chaco Canyon?  Now there be
ghosts.  Ditto for Mesa Verde.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)