[Coco] CoCo3.com banners

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 02:19:00 EDT 2007

Hello, would you be willing to put a banner regarding my server up? You
probably have already heard about my server by now but in case you haven't
be sure to check the server's website at http://vintage.tsfsc.com for
details on the goal of the server. To connect to the server and browse its
files use the following details...

Protocol: KDX ( more information and client download links here:
http://haxial.com/products/kdx/)
Address: kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
Username: none needed
Password: none needed

I have received numerous complaints about the use of KDX for the serving of
the files and am looking into getting donations (since I can't afford it)
for a license to run http://www.crushftp.com/index.html CrushFTP so that
people can access the files via FTP and via the web browser (it provides
both :D). If by chance you are willing to donate some money towards one of
the licenses please send it via PayPal to the account hexstar at gmail.com.

I have a banner I can provide and resize if needed. Please contact me if you
are willing to do this, my server is up 24/7 and is creating absolutely no
funds for me, it is purely for the community. :)