[Coco] next question :)

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 17:15:02 EDT 2007

Not that I have ever seen as there is no fast forward tape control in MESS. I suppose you put a bunch on a single cassette image and use cload "specific filename) and then let MESS mount the tape and go until it finds it but that seems like it would be tedious.

Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote: ok, now that I have working .CAS files for MESS, I have a question:

Is there any way to JOIN say three CAS files together, in the way that they
would appear on the original tape?

The programme I'm working with has a BASIC programme, which, when RUN,
CLOADM's two files, one after the other.

It would be a pain having to unmount the first CAS file and mount the
second, etc.

Any suggestions? The old DOS JOIN command seems to be missing from WinXP :(

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **