[Coco] OK, I give in...

David J. Cooper trs80 at marmotking.com
Mon Jul 2 00:30:17 EDT 2007

I just found a Color Computer 1 for free.  It's in great shape.  I suppose
it's going to be hard to find a floppy disk cartridge for it?  If someone
could point me to the schematics, I'd build one!  I did some searching in
google but wasn't able to find a technical reference or service manual for
the disk cartridge, but I'm sure it's got to be out there somewhere?