[Coco] OK, I give in...

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 22:26:27 EDT 2007

Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote: David J. Cooper wrote:
> I've always been a Model I, III or IV kind of guy.  I've been reading through this list now for a while and have developed a fascination with the color computer, too...i think.  I guess it's time I break down and buy one and see!

And start by using one of the emulators to get a feel for the Color
Computer. MESS is a good choice because it supports so many platforms.
There are several other emulators that are also quite good and in some
cases perhaps better.

You need a real Color Computer.  And when you just have to have a hard drive, go SCSI.  Lots of SCSI 1 and 2 devices available real cheap.