[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 48, Issue 30

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 21 18:21:36 EDT 2007

>Jim,

>I see no reason why velcro can't be used for this, however, it would have
>be (a) thin enough so that it would not interfere with the connection, and
>(b) be securely mounted on both the coco and MPI so that it could not be
>detached by pulling the two apart. Some velcro comes with self-adhesive
>backing. I would not consider this to be secure enough; at least, I'd add
>something like a pop rivet or screw to hold it in place. I would put the
>velcro between the mating faces of the coco and MPI. I think the MPI has
>some rubber bumpers there already. You may want to remove those.

>My $0.02

>--
>Regards, Bob Devries, Dalby, Queensland, Australia

Bob I'm not sure that putting the velcro in-between the coco and the mpi
would be the best thing. If it was my coco, I'd bridge across the bottom for
sure, and maybe across the top.  I wish I could remember more about that
plate thing I used to have.  I definitely bought it, It wasn't something I
made.