[Coco] Scumm & CoCo

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 09:21:10 EDT 2007

I know there are old Sierra AGI games that have been ported to the Coco 3 and there is a project out now called Scumm VM  which is set up to port those old Scumm based Sierra and Lucas film games to different platforms. I have seen some for Windows, Dreamcast and Amiga. If the Sierra AGI engine is already there for the Coco 3 I wonder how hard it would be to port more titles over.

The link to the project is here : http://www.scummvm.org/

Derek

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **