[Coco] CoCo Clipboard Magazine

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 14:48:29 EDT 2007

Dean, my Coco Clipboard subscription stopped coming after Vol 3, No 4.  In
fact, Boisy had a program that was supposed to be published in the next
issue.  I think it was a church database program, maybe called CHURCHBASE or
something like that.  He could probably shed light on whether any more
issues were ever published.  I don't think that any were published after Vol
3, No 4.  I do have those two issues you need for scanning.  I could try
scanning them myself and send the images to you.

-- Steve --