[Coco] NitrOS-9 Web Site

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Jan 31 20:51:04 EST 2007

Suggestion: put it all on source forge then mirror the site on Roger's server. That way there's an alternate site for those who don't want to deal with SF, and if SF crashes all is not lost. I realize this may sound easier than it is becuase of the tracking and such SF does. It won't do to have two different versions of Nitro going on two different sites -- that could be confusing! But there must be a way to mirror the info somehow. Maybe just someone checking SF occasionally and updating the alternate site. No matter how it's done, it's still a good idea to have a second site with the info.