[Coco] [Fwd: Re: The Definitive Post on the CC-Five ;)]

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 29 22:37:38 EST 2007

John

That particular arrangement is well known amoung the Coco community. The
Cypress chip, SL811HS chip does have some know errata that has some rather
dubious work arounds. It is a good circuit to use on a single peripheral but does have
some minor issues when working through certain hubs. Also the auto increment
feature does not work consistantly. Cypress' work around is not to use it. This can
slow down transfers.

james