[Coco] CoCo 4 (or 5) perspectives: close hardware emulation?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 28 20:58:49 EST 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:

> I say we have a CoCo 4 already if we just soup the 3 up using these
> modern gadgets, and let the "Five" talks go to sleep with us tonight.  ;)

I understand where you're coming from, but obviously people enjoy
discussing the "Five" - and that's what a usenet community is all about
- regardless of whether or not it's ever going to materialise.

If you overheard such a discussion between a group of people at a
CocoFest meet, would you walk over to them and ask them to please stop
talking about it, because it's a waste of breath?

Regards,
Mark