[Coco] CCASM winclude/wincludebin

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 24 19:36:49 EST 2007

Robert said.

Briza, that's not what I said. You are looking at ascii source code with a raw file editor that does not display TABs and CR. Since the raw file
editor is not showing the data line by line but byte by byte, it makes
you think line numbers are part of the code.

Yeah true you did say that, But I wasn't in the mood to put all of that in the post I did. But knowing all this stuff, plus how a line of code should look in a source file. Even if it is a Edtasm Source file, Or a Pure ML program already compiled to disk. Will Help me get a better grasp on Assembly Language. Thanks for reminding me Robert, Next time I'll put in exactly what you said and won't be so lazy next time.

I do have a proper coco based Dissasembler, It is called Source 3 for the coco 3, and a couple others that I could use, Now I just need to find a Pc based Editor which as a Ascii feature as well as a feature to read raw bytes.

That's why I can't wait for Roger to setup this assembly routine depot, It's going to make programming life a lot easier for me and countless others.

So let the Programming begin.

laters

Briza