[Coco] CCASM winclude/wincludebin

briza bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 24 06:01:52 EST 2007

Roger, That is a great idea, For assembly novices like me it is perfect, but you would have to have a comment next to the routine, So we novices can determine what it does. But overall I'd be 1 of the first to use this routine depot to access assembly code.
I'm getting a feel for assembly language, I can look at a line of source code, And see what it does and it's purpose in the program, What is tripping me over at times, Is when I see a line like .LDA.#5.03000 .
But thanks to Mr Gault's help. I learn't it was edtasm code. So it can be ignored after the #5.
 So without some sort of help this same line of code would have me stumped everytime.
So having a place to search through for ready made routines would be perfect for Novices and Hard-core programmers to use and have. Why make yourself work harder when you have all you need already. At the click of a key.

laters

Briza