[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:22:02 EST 2007

I just wanted to pipe in here. I just shipped a CoCo 1 to Michigan from
Canada and the shipping was $29.91 - not including taxes or fuel charges,
just the price on the Stamp (label). This was the cheapest price Canada post
offered. So when I see $25 flat shipping rate on E-bay, I would say that is
great! People may balk at my shipping prices on my online store, but when I
charge $30 for a flat shipping rate, they can see when they get the package
that it truly cost what I charged to ship it. Some times I can make a buck
or 2 from the Cartridge sales, but most times Canada Post is so fluctuating
with the prices, you just have to make a "good guess" or keep running back
and forth to the Post office. They charge by weight and the size of the box.
-Glen