[Coco] Someones Dreaming!

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sat Jan 20 12:53:48 EST 2007

At 11:49 AM 1/19/2007, you wrote:
>And to think he wants 25 shipping on top of that.

I think it costs about $11 to ship a CoCo 2 or 3 in the original box
but depending on the distance it could be a little more.  If you buy
popcorn and do your own packaging and go the extra mile I can see $5
more, but it's very typical for Ebay sellers to overcharge for
shipping and "handling".  To recover every penny spent getting the
item shipped out, some might even charge for vehicle fuel for the
trips to the post office, and a trip through the McDonalds
drive-thru?  Ha!  Who knows!

I'd like to see the day that Ebay enforces honest shipping
charges.  Most of the power sellers are doing $.01 auctions and
shipping for $35, etc. for small items, and people seem to be just
eating it up like they don't have a clue they just paid $28 for an
item they won for $1.