[Coco] Tano Dragon on ebay

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 09:42:41 EST 2007

Chen Herzog wrote:
> On 1/20/07, Phill Harvey-Smith <afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Indeed, I'm successfully using a Tano Dragon with FD502 controller and the
> special SuperDos Rom which was created by Phill.
>
> This configuration seems 100% compatible with all DragonDos software.

The only software it might not be entirely compatible with, is stuff
that makes direct calls to the rom rather than doing it the propper way
and going through the jump table at the begining of the rom. Fortunatly
the majority of software written for DragonDos / SuperDos, does things
the correct way and uses the jump table :)

Cheers.

Phill.